Skip to content
Butternut Squash Hash
- 1 medium Butternut Squash, washed, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 each red pepper, medium diced
- 1 each green pepper, medium diced
- 1 each yellow pepper, medium diced
- 1/2 Sweet onion, medium Diced
- 4 oz. weight Baby Bella Mushrooms, Sliced
- 8 oz. Applewood Thick-cut Bacon, chopped medium diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- To taste Salt &Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Toss squash with a little olive oil, then add to a baking pan, cook for 30-45 or until squash is fork tender.
- Meanwhile in a sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy. Then add peppers, onion, garlic and mushrooms, sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Remove squash from the oven and add to bacon mixture, add sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!