Roasted Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts
Prepared by Chef Chloe Gould (“Chef G”), a kidney-transplant recipient, this recipe for Roasted Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts makes for a perfect companion to your meals.
Prepare and enjoy it now for yourself and family. After COVID is over, be sure to prepare it for dinner parties.
- 1-pound Brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the core
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To taste kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the Brussel sprouts on a sheet pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the Brussel sprouts for 20 to 30 minutes, until they are tender and nicely browned.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle immediately with the balsamic glaze, and toss again.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to caramelize and taste for seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can stream the webinar with Chef G and Annie Guinane, transplant dietitian at University of Chicago, as they cook and answers questions about healthy and delicious eating options for transplant recipients. Watch the webinar.